Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,574 guests, and 1,853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#77848 12/09/16 04:45 AM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19
Novice
Hi there,

I have a small problem with my scott bonnar 45. The bolt at the front inside the chain guard keeps coming loos and I don't know how to keep it tight. It's the bolt next to the blades.

The link is from bigfella78's post. It was the only way I could post the picture

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/bigfella78/media/20151112_093322_zpsywidhwbt.jpg.html

Thanks in advance


Joeyvek

Portal Box 6
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi,

Are you referring to one of the bearing carrier bolts ?

One thing to take into consideration does it have a serviceable spring washer ? if not then put one in place and you'll find the problem eliminated.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19
Novice
Thanks bb I will have a look later in the week

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19
Novice
Hi guys

I need help again. I have a 1968 model sb45 but I have lost a part off the motor while I was replacing the coil. It was a flat piece of metal that had a spring attached to it that went to the throttle cable on the carby. Just winding where I can get these parts from.

Thanking you in advance
Joey

1968 14 inch scott bonnar 45

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 52
Trainee
try calling alberts mower center in beenleigh 07 3807 1347 speak to brad
bought some parts from them i think it is call blade-governor or air vane governer


Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1