Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,238 guests, and 1,736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,101
Likes: 81
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Silliest one i have seen in a while

This gumtree ad advertises its a honda (possibly right as 909 sold one with a GCV OHC honda on it), but they have clearly stuck a B&S classic 35 sticker on the cowl and a Concept (Tecumseh from memory) Victa sticker all on a 16 inch 909/Gardenline deck.

Why would someone go to the effort of sticking the wrong stickers on?


Attachments
gcv honda.JPG (97.78 KB, 78 downloads)
Portal Box 6
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I'd love to throw it off a cliff!


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 90
Greenfield Hoarder
*shudders*


- Blended


Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,101
Likes: 81
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Cough... The Sunbeam Incident... cough

Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Indeed, the infamous 'Sunbeam Incident' ... cough.
A part of urban folklore now ... cough.
Hilarious! grin

https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/u.../a-dark-secret-the-sunbeam-incident.html

--------------------------
Jack


Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,101
Likes: 81
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Now if you type victa into gumtree (and forget to put in state), one of Norms great Victa 2 strokes is directly above the bitsa imposter 'Victa'.

Same price as well - I sure as hell know which one I would buy

Attachments
victas.JPG (38.96 KB, 19 downloads)
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Hi Tyler ,
Yes Tyler that is a very good mower but I doubt I will get that sort of money for it, but at this time of the year I don't care if it sells or not, just means I have a mower sitting on Gumtree if somebody is looking around. I have a number of others ready that I don't bother listing at this time of the year because I know in the first 2 weeks of Spring everything I have built over winter will be gone


Moderated by  CyberJack 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
danj, Jason92, sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker
18,142 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,143
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1