Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,622 guests, and 1,832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#89040 01/12/17 02:06 AM
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2
OMG there breeding

Attachments
IMG_1671.jpg (410.19 KB, 90 downloads)
Portal Box 6
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 131
Apprentice level 2
Nice!, very lucky in WA. Prices are skyrocketing and people are even freighting the big solid 20" versions due to price wars

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Millzy,

Gee I wonder what my 4 of Series one 20 inch machines would fetch then LOL !

Yes it's a bit out of control isn't it.

BTW Ken if you think they're breeding at your place then you'd love to see the orgy going on at my place and also at a relatives storage shed. No contraception being used there that's for sure.

Cheers,
B.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 131
Apprentice level 2
$1500 minimum!, almost makes it worthwhile doing a road trip given the current state. I'm noticing ads aren't lasting more than a few hours. Might have to head West to collect a few

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Millsy,

Did you mean $1500 for all 4 ???

BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 131
Apprentice level 2
No lol, solid deck 20s (singular) will net that at current prices

Last edited by Millzy555; 01/12/17 05:14 PM.
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Wow and I thought I was in touch, I'd be really surprised if a 20 inch Solid Deck would fetch that much in SA, maybe $700 un-restored but definitely not $1,500.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 131
Apprentice level 2
Ill pick them up and drive them over to the east and send the money through. (if your offloading pm me)

Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2
$1500 that's serious money

I picked up a solid deck 20" with three section rear roller
for $100

I have 12 x 17" 3 x 14" and 2 x 20" waiting to restore

most of them have been given or trade ins

Sure keeps me busy and out of the pub.

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Ken,

I'll honestly say that's stupid money.

That's the correct figure for a restored one and not an as found suitable for restoration unit. I have an all original unit complete with it's Kirby HK30 engine sitting here as a survivor and two others that are to suit total restoration along with my daily driver, but never would I have thought that these would've gone over the top like the sort of cash Member Millzy was quoting.

Seems like the East Coast is way too expensive to live in, as such Adelaide and Perth are way more affordable.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2
Hi BB
looks like the mower values equal the property values in the Eastern States lol

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Ken,

Well strangely Sydney has had the 3rd straight month of property price falls with auction clearances decreasing. About time as how are any of the young ones going to ever purchase real estate in this country when there has been so much foreign investment going on, which should never be allowed.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
BB bit late now, what do they say "horse has bolted" damage is done


Moderated by  Bruce, Deejay 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1