Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Olqualcast), 3,928 guests, and 2,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#8827 30/06/08 08:03 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 44
Novice
Bought a new house,so the young bloke reckoned he needed a ride on if he's going to mow the much larger lawn for me smile
So I found this site a week or so ago after looking for clues on my recent secondhand Ride on purchase. Suppose I'm like most, just after something to fiddle with. Being a shift working plant op it's good to get in the shed and relax.Funny thing I seem to be getting a collection of trimmers and mowers now. Great site, very helpful and I hope to contribute if I can.
cheers2

Last edited by CyberJack; 07/02/16 06:27 AM. Reason: Topic heading.
Portal Box 6
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
stevea,

Glad to have you aboard and like most of us here we all tinker with equipment.

Myself I have been fiddling around with equipment for 40 + years. I started when I was about 6 years old pulling apart the clock and then putting it back together (had some parts left over) but it still seemed to work but not real good with the right time.

Then I progressed to the cars,lawnmowers,trimmers, anything that had a motor and still repairing to this day (I hate to be beaten by a machine).

Anyway hope you enjoy the site as much as I do helping people with problems.

Some of the guys go online between 8pm and 8.30pm most nights and it would be good to see you there some time to have a chat. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
Hi stevea, I would like to echo Bruces remarks and wish you a warm welcome to the forum; as we all love to learn things and tinker here wink and, of course, we luv to see pics of your projects posted on the forum...... grin
Kindest Regards, Darryl laugh

cheers


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin



Moderated by  bigted, Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Fleshtuxcedo, bloge, Grubby16, Revan, Scoona
18,147 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,148
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1