Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,892 guests, and 1,888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#877 05/11/00 02:59 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 11
Novice
I will buy any used, broken, junk, chainsaws you have and parts. Email me with what you have and how much.

Price: Cheap

#878 07/11/00 12:18 PM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3
Novice
I have a 1992 Homelite XL with 14 inch bar. I have taken good care of it and it has not been used much-just to clean up the yard. I cleaned it all up and then made the mistake of starting it with the sprocket off and naturally the clutch blew apart. Dumb. No damage except the clutch. It could stand a new chain so I didn't bother to try to get it fixed I just bought a new saw. It runs and looks like new. (Better than the new poulan I bought)The foil tag with the model # and serial # fell off a couple years ago. It is a perfect parts saw. I'd take $20. e mail me if interested rbarshi1@nycap.rr.com

#879 09/11/00 02:30 AM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 4
Novice
Greg,

Do you have parts? See my post of 11/9.

Bill

#880 09/11/00 02:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 31
Novice
I have 2 garages full of broken & or old Stihls, & some Maccullas & homelites

#881 09/11/00 03:24 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 11
Novice
Bill,
I don't have a module for it right now but this is a good site that has modules that are supposed to replace points and electronic modules.

http://www.mfgsupply.com/

Sonny,
How much do you want for your stuff?


Moderated by  Bruce, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Fleshtuxcedo, bloge, Grubby16, Revan, Scoona
18,147 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,148
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1