Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,191 guests, and 2,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi All,

I'm looking for a rather difficult part to procure for a Series 1 (solid deck) 20 inch Scott Bonnar Model 45 which is the slightly larger unit compared to the 14 and 17 inch models. The side I'm looking for is the drive train side, RH side if you are looking from the front of the machine.

If you think you may be able to help me out please let me know.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 83
Likes: 3
Trainee
Hi BB,

I'm going to pick up my reel and bed knife tomorrow from a place that apparently has a heap of old SB45's broken down out the back. I will ask them and let you know how I go. A family friend of ours used to be a greenskeeper and said that this place gave him some of the old thrust pads for $5ea for his own mowers and thinks that they will have all sorts of spare parts there.

Em smile

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19
Novice
Hi emk3,

Where is this place you are picking your reel and bed knife. The reason why I ask is I am looking for parts for my 14 inch sb45


Thanks joeyvek

Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 83
Likes: 3
Trainee
Hi Joeyvek,

It's called Coastal Cylinder Mowers. The owners have changed since my friend has been there, but it's worth a try to see if they still sell spare parts.

Em

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Em,

Thanks heaps. I'll need all the help I can get with this one I'd say.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.

Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1