Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
3 members (DavidMac, Jason92, QSR), 1,989 guests, and 317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Novice
Hey guys I recently ran over a rock which jammed my front roller causing the right(looking from behind handels) bearing housing for the front roller to fail.

Does anyone have any spares as they don't make them anymore. I'll take anymore set if it makes it easier.

Last edited by CyberJack; 27/11/16 02:29 AM. Reason: Topic heading.
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Solman,

Honestly if you are talking about a Model 45 I have absolutely no idea as to what you are implying as this model doesn't have any bearings in the front roller.

Maybe a photo would help us sort out your issue.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Novice
Sorry not the front roller the actual cutting reel

Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Novice
[Linked Image]

i found an image, hopefully this helps

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Solman,


Well there's a shock to the system as it's showing that they are discontinued and that's news to me. I have another source which I'll chase up and we'll see how I go. Stay tuned.

I'd say that your reel and bottom blade (bedknife) are also damaged.

Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Solman,

My other source seems to have also dried up on these carriers. Looks like it's second hand or nothing at this point in time.

I'm sure they'll be remanufactured again, but now it seems as though you might have to do the mower shop ring around and believe me it won't be cheap..

Sorry.

BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 34
Novice
thanks for the info BB.

I think i may have been able to source a second hand set, hopefully it comes through.

Im hoping the reel and bed knife are not too damaged hopefully i can get away with just a resharpening.



Last edited by Solman; 26/11/16 11:42 PM.

Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Jason92, sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D
18,141 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,141
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1