Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4,870 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Novice
Hi all,

Could anyone help me out with a bit of info on a Ogden Power Reel Mower I bought yesterday? I believe it is an 'M' series or at least that's what the guy thought it was. I was hoping someone would have a downloadable manual and it's missing the catcher, so I am hoping someone might know someone who may have one. Thanks guys, I'm a new member of the forum and love the nature of the discussions. By the way I live in Queensland Australia. Many thanks Spanaman.

Ps. I have photos but I am having issues posting them. 😳

Portal Box 6
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,842
Likes: 14
Moderator
A warm welcome to the ODK forums, Spanaman. :welcome:

The info in this thread in ODK's History section may be helpful in working out which model you have; https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=62260


Cheers,
Gadge

"ODK Mods can explain it to you, but they can't understand it for you..."

"Crazy can be medicated, ignorance can be educated - but there is no cure for stupid..."
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Novice
Thanks Gauge, much appreciated.

It definitely looks like a m series checking against the photos on the link you posted.

Are they still fairly common, and I'm missing the catcher, would this be an easy item to find in good condition?

Thanks again for your help.

Les

Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Hello Spanaman & Gadge

These are not common, though a couple seem to come up for auction
every year. Catchers are not that easy to find, although one from
an Ogden push mower would probably fit. Ogden pushies appear more
regularly on eBay.

Hope this helps.
-----------------------
Jack



Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 585
Likes: 9
Qualified Senior
hey spanaman this may help you for future searches as they have a trojan mini motor on board.

https://cyclemaster.wordpress.com/page-13-the-minimotor/


If my collection is complete ( then how come i keep buying stuff ? ) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 988
Likes: 7
Qualified Senior

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Novice
Thanks Guys, that's fantastic information. Hard to believe this technology is over 60 years old.

I am thinking of rebuilding it from the ground up, so does anyone have a link to the complete manual??

I am happy to give a good donation to this great forum and site. Its nice to get on a forum not filled with 'know it all's' and 'told ya so's'

PS: How do I post a photo? I would like to get your opinion on what model I have?

Thanks again. smile

Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Hello Spanaman

That's great news!

Information on how to post images HERE.

Information on the Trojan engine:
https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=60731

We have not been able to find a manual for the chassis, but
it is similar to the Model B push mower.

Hope this helps.
------------------------
Jack


Moderated by  Alan M, CyberJack, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
avelingandy, Cdlmhunt5, BobsYourUncle, shjump, Fleshtuxcedo
18,151 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,151
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1