Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Bruce), 4,169 guests, and 1,588 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#66553 08/08/15 05:54 AM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 83
Trainee
I'm chasing a set of 4 early '70s victa hub/ wheel caps the red/ orange ones like the ones pictured

[Linked Image]


one of the little people from the village
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 4
there are a few on ebay right now ... BUT auction ends in an hour.

Pete

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VICTA-LA...s-X-38-/161779954542?hash=item25aad6336e

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,374
know nothing
LOTS of them on ebay , hmmmmmm some wreckers too frown

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
i've got some newies of the centre type if you still need them.


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
found them.......
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Wow squizzy if he doesn't want them I certainly do they look awesome.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,391
Likes: 4
HT6 Offline
De-registered
Me tooooooo Squizzman! Lols

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
WOW settle down fellas.....there's plenty to go round, lol
the bidding starts at....... smashpc


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,391
Likes: 4
HT6 Offline
De-registered
Woohooooo....Ummmm Ill start at �1000

Now I just need the wheels to put them on lols...

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
WOW that's $2000 shocked any advance on $2000 ????


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 715
Likes: 1
seanw
I have a spare first born son that I will let go for a set, but do the caps spin like a doof doof car?? ps you will have too feed him


motorwannabe
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Well ok but on the serous side I do want some for sure.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 83
Trainee
squizzy i sent you a message consider em sold rockon


one of the little people from the village
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
sorry Paul.....looks like you'll have to beat a first born and 2000buckaroos mate!!


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 715
Likes: 1
seanw
I will revise the offer, I dont want the hubcaps but you can still have the firstborn. He is 23 120kg playstation freek. Will send food parcels


motorwannabe
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
THERE YOURS BABOON!!!


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 715
Likes: 1
seanw
I call the first born a baboon too, but he cant hear through headphones. He smells.


motorwannabe
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 269
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 3
if he can read, lets hope he doesn't have acsess to this site mate.....or you my be sleeping in the dog house.


I always come back to an Echo
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 715
Likes: 1
seanw
the dog house would be his room thats how it smells. Its nuts, he knows how usless he is but, gee those games must be good. not sure if he can read squizzy


motorwannabe

Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
avelingandy, Cdlmhunt5, BobsYourUncle, shjump, Fleshtuxcedo
18,151 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,151
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1