Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Jimmy3217), 4,633 guests, and 2,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#61959 16/02/15 09:39 AM
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 11
Novice
Just a quick one to say hello. I'm back n forth between civilization in Toowoomba and my rural retreat down near the NSW border.

I've had a long time interest in old mowers. Used to be because thats what I could afford. Now it's because I just enjoy tinkering with oldskool machines.

Found your forum while looking for some info on an old Rover Ranger Tiller steer ride on which I bought years ago. At the time I gave it a tune up and just put it to work. It's been doing me proud ever since, but now it's at the point where I either restore it or watch it decline beyond serviceability.

Looks like you have created a great online resource and community here, I look forward to chatting mowers with you all.
Cheers,
Fireside.

Last edited by CyberJack; 08/02/16 12:39 AM. Reason: Topic heading.

If a man says something in a forest, and no woman is around to hear him... Is he still wrong?
Portal Box 6
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 4
Hi mate,

Sounds like you could be my Father in law. He spends a lot of time on properties around the NSW border and he lives in Crows nest just north of Toowoomba.

Welcome! I havent been on here long but the blokes (and girls if any) on here seem super helpful and knowledgable. I'm sure they can give you any help you need.

Pete


Moderated by  bigted, Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia
18,135 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,807
Members18,135
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1