Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Ken Hobbo), 3,233 guests, and 2,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#5153 02/12/05 10:36 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1
Novice
I have just purchased an Attco Reel Mower,the serial number 1455/6, numbers on the engine are 764 over 112 209.It is in remarkable exceptional condition.But I seem to have one problem is that the motor races like blazes and there is no way I can keep up with it.I have had it to a lawn mower reair shop and he has slowed it down a bit but he seems to think it has the wrong carbbut I have seen photos of other simalar models and it looks OK to me.I would like to know if anyone can supply any data on the settings and timing.What fuel mix etc and any other data pertaining to this model.I would be very gratfull if anyone can help me out.
robbie162

#5154 02/12/05 10:46 AM
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
robbie162,

I am sure that you have a air leak on the brass seals on the engine. Can you forward me a picture of the motor.Just go to contact details and use the e-mail link.

Bruce [Linked Image]


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 25
Novice
i cant tell you much but if your thinking of the 1 im thinking of its a two stroke wouldnt run very well in fact wouldnt run proply but it wouldnt have much to do with the speed

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Originally Posted by robbie162
I have just purchased an Attco Reel Mower,the serial number 1455/6, numbers on the engine are 764 over 112 209.It is in remarkable exceptional condition.But I seem to have one problem is that the motor races like blazes and there is no way I can keep up with it.I have had it to a lawn mower reair shop and he has slowed it down a bit but he seems to think it has the wrong carbbut I have seen photos of other simalar models and it looks OK to me.I would like to know if anyone can supply any data on the settings and timing.What fuel mix etc and any other data pertaining to this model.I would be very gratfull if anyone can help me out.
robbie162

We have detailed information in the parts list and manuals area. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.

Moderated by  bigted, Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1