Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,416 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#47598 23/07/13 12:13 PM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 289
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 3
Hi all,

First post.... love the forum and the fantastic amount of knowledge here. I like to play with a few mowers in my spare time but recently I picked up a later model Tilt-A-Cut with a power torque. I've never had one before and I'd like to keep this one for myself.

It came not running and after a quick look the engine has had its day with too much scoring on the bore to be useable. I'm putting together another engine to swap over but after reading a few of the posts on here regarding tilt-a-cut flywheels I'm a little confused... The flywheel on my machine appears to be a standard aluminium type and underneath there's a fairly large wheel as part of the v-belt pulley that appears to have been balanced. I've also been told that post 1995 the flywheels were the same as the mowers. As I've never had a tilt-a-cut before, I'm wondering if the large pulley underneath replaces the heavy flywheel or if this is normal and once the pulley is removed I'll see a difference in the flywheels. My next question is what is the best way to remove the pulley?

Thanks in advance, Michael

[Linked Image]

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 289
Likes: 2
Apprentice level 3
Managed to work it out and finish the job. Mods feel free to close the thread, thanks.


Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
sofini23, DavidMac, Outbacker, Michael D, Marcus Invictus
18,140 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,141
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1