Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
2 members (MowingManiac, DavidMac), 2,670 guests, and 1,921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4536 03/07/03 04:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8
Novice
I have a Pro Mac 610 (model 6000411 series 12) I am stripping to sell as parts (except for the piston, cylinder and coil, which is why I am selling it as parts). This includes 2 spare chains. I live just south of Perth, or I can post them to you at your cost.

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1
Novice
What would you charge for shipping a starter cord reel along with the cord and pull handle for the McCullough 610 chainsaw?
I'm in Fullerton, California, (next to Anaheim, near Los Angeles)
thanks,
Randy


Quote
<font face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Yunderup:
I have a Pro Mac 610 (model 6000411 series 12) I am stripping to sell as parts (except for the piston, cylinder and coil, which is why I am selling it as parts). This includes 2 spare chains. I live just south of Perth, or I can post them to you at your cost.</font>

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8
Novice
Quote
<font face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Randy McFarland:
What would you charge for shipping a starter cord reel along with the cord and pull handle for the McCullough 610 chainsaw?
I'm in Fullerton, California, (next to Anaheim, near Los Angeles)
thanks,
Randy

I haven't weighed the assembly, but Air Mail Australia to USA costs around US$15 per kg. Are you still interested; and what are you prepared to pay for the assembly?


</font>

Last edited by hotsaws; 10/08/07 12:53 AM.

Moderated by  Bruce, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1