Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (MowingManiac), 2,159 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#37197 17/05/12 07:29 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 32
Novice
the front yard's a bit of a mess atm. I'm doing a backyard blitz while i'm looking for work

there's about a dozen mowers that i've got in various states of dis-repair on the driveway

about 3pm, i decide to go out and check on the dog. she's tied up to my ute on the driveway

THERE'S A NEW MOWER ON THE DRIVE !!!

well, it's an old victa silver streak V40, complete with catcher.

"donated" by a kindly passerby i'm guessing

DON'T YA HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS ???

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE ?

AM I FOREVER BRANDED ?

Portal Box 6
hit n miss #37198 17/05/12 07:33 PM
J
Joe Carroll
Unregistered
Mine unless I am out shopping usually arrive by the ute and trailor load, rarely one at a time lol

hit n miss #37202 17/05/12 10:50 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 210
Likes: 5
Apprentice level 3
Hah! As long as they are not back in two weeks asking if it's ready to be picked up yet!
lol


"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten"
hit n miss #37205 17/05/12 11:17 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
No I can't say it has happened to me,but I was driving passed a place the other day where I seen some mowers.When I got home I realized I was missing a Victa Silver Streak V40,complete with catcher.Can't seem to find it any where.Any way life goes on.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
hit n miss #37206 18/05/12 08:52 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,926
Likes: 11
Pushrod Honda preferrer
***
Wow Jeffrey, you must have been moving at speed if a mower could fall off your trailer in Canberra and coast into a driveway in Buderim. Those wheels and axles on the poor little thing must have been smoking when it arrived.

hit n miss #37214 18/05/12 11:24 AM
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2,738
Likes: 6
Forum Historian
****
I'll say, damn thing was going too, ran straight over my neighbours lawn... and my neighbour!!!


Cheers
Ty

____________________________
Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Mr Davis #37215 18/05/12 11:40 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
Here's Jeffrey, riding furiously after his mower, still cutting, covering him with grass...... lol
[Linked Image]
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin


Blumbly #37217 18/05/12 04:05 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 32
Novice
Originally Posted by Blumbly
No I can't say it has happened to me,but I was driving passed a place the other day where I seen some mowers.When I got home I realized I was missing a Victa Silver Streak V40,complete with catcher.Can't seem to find it any where.Any way life goes on.

well, this is probably yours, it hasn't done much work ...

i'll mind it till ya need it back


Moderated by  Bruce, Deejay 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92, sofini23
18,144 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1