Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
3 members (ir_baboon_73, Herriman, Merro27), 3,118 guests, and 2,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#1651 08/05/01 01:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have an 8 hp gas powered Kemp shredder that I purchased new in 1990, then has to store it barely used until last year. I have tried to contact the Kemp Company that used to be in Lititz, PA. but am having no luck. Does anyone know what happened to the Kemp Shredder Company and how I might contact them? logardenparty@mindspring.com

#1652 16/05/01 10:45 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1
Novice
I too own a Kemp and am looking for parts. I have been searching a variety of places on Web and have phoned number in owners manual but to no avail. If you have any luck can you clue me in as well? Thanks.

#1653 12/05/02 05:01 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2
Novice
I am sorry to report that Kemp went out of business several years ago. They mailed out a notice to "registered" owners of their equipment. I will try to dig out the name/address of the company that took over their operation, at least as far as supplying spare parts.

#1654 13/10/02 12:09 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2
Novice
I found the information about Kemp Shredder/Chipper parts. The company that took over supplying parts is:

Green Acre Lawn & Garden
171 Green Acre Road
Lititz, PA 17543
717-626-6511 voice
717-627-3190 FAX

I hope this helps. Ron

Ron_NY #8585 11/06/08 01:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2
Novice
Hey guys thanks a lot, Chip for posting his manual query and Ron for his agility in finding that address. Only today my dad asked me for the manual for the Kemp Chipper shredder model K4CH which was not supplied when given to me by one of my customers two months ago. I left it at my dad's house and told him to have fun bringing it back to new. Well he only began yesterday as he has begun some vacation. I told him I might find this on the net. Well I didn't think it would have happened so quickly Bravo!!! Bravo!!!!!!! I now will write to the address supplied and request a manual. P.s. I only signed up with this site today would you believe!

Anonymous #26290 02/08/11 04:22 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Novice
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have an 8 hp gas powered Kemp shredder that I purchased new in 1990, then has to store it barely used until last year. I have tried to contact the Kemp Company that used to be in Lititz, PA. but am having no luck. Does anyone know what happened to the Kemp Shredder Company and how I might contact them? logardenparty@mindspring.com

Kemp is unfortunately out of business but the following company has sort of absorbed their business/inventory:

Green Acres Lawn & Garden
171 Green Acre Rd.
Lititz PA 17543
717-626-0547


Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia
18,135 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,808
Members18,135
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1