Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Olqualcast), 3,928 guests, and 2,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#1372 15/09/03 03:55 AM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2
Novice
I have a homelite 360, Its been a good saw so far but while cutting last week I found it would continue to run at high revs after I let off the throttle. Dangerous to say the least I immeadiatly checked the throttle linkage and found no problems. It does idle poorly now also. I assume its getting air from somewhere but without a parts breakdown I am hesitant to tear it down.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

#1373 15/09/03 08:08 AM
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
patriot,
I need a UT number to try to locate a parts list for you but first of all I would replace the fuel filter in the tank to see if that helps.

Regards,

Bruce [Linked Image]


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
#1374 16/09/03 11:40 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2
Novice
u/t #105014
Thanks

#1375 16/10/03 02:18 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 67
Trainee
The HOMELITE 360 has a rubber 'boot/connector' between the carb & the cylinder that intime must be replaced. I have a copy of the illustrated PARTS LIST that has ths exploded views. Also check the rubber Anti-Vibes, particularly the one behind the bar. If they have become torn, there is undue strain on the 'boot/connector'.


I am a current oldtime HOMELITE dealer with an extensive inventory of NEW, NOS & USED parts.
Check or credit card thru PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/

Shipping is free for parts over $50 within the contintal US...Will evaluate any others

I accept Money Order or PayPal:

Bill Walcott
Brauchi Bros Inc-almost 50 yrs with HOMELITE
700 N 12th
Marysville KS 66508 USA
785-562-3539

Moderated by  Bruce, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Fleshtuxcedo, bloge, Grubby16, Revan, Scoona
18,147 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,148
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1