Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (MowingManiac), 2,159 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 6
Novice
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Seems as though it the cylinder was 180 degrees around it could fit a motor bike. Sorry best photos I have too.



Last edited by fishngurudes; 22/02/14 06:02 AM.
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
[Linked Image]

AUS Spec Midgets
OPERATING & PARTS LIST

The rest is history.
---------------------------------
JACK.

Joined: May 2015
Posts: 22
Likes: 1
Novice
Going back to the earlier pics , the crankcases marked 764 I believe are a Villiers 79 cc supplied only to Atco for reel mowers between about 1949 and 1960. Rope or kick start, 1454 type mower.

Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 41
Likes: 1
Novice
I have an incomplete Villiers Torque Major engine, type 140/01/09, serial 130480. What were the standard fitments on this engine?

Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 125
Likes: 14
Apprentice level 2
Hi All

Just throwing in another engine number if any one can help Villiers 7F No.. is 119D 13380 engine is on a Pace 2A automatic, does this mean that because it doesn't have an X but a D instead it is imported or am I reading the posts incorrectly.

thanks mich


Only hurts till the pain's gone.
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Hi Mich
That's the way I read it.

I found this note at the end of a 7F listings doc: -

[Linked Image]

Hope this helps
---------------------------------
Jack

Attachments
7f_notes.jpg (17.34 KB, 83 downloads)
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 125
Likes: 14
Apprentice level 2
Thanks for your help Jack

Not sure if you have seen the pic at the bottom of this web page:
https://salterbros.com.au/villiers-australia/

I didn't copy the pic due to copyright

Australia must have a lot of 7F's floating around if this is only 1 load.

mich


Only hurts till the pain's gone.
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,938
Likes: 322
Forum Historian
Quote
I didn't copy the pic due to copyright

Hi Mich
I remember I did a lot of research when I wrote this article: -
https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=51174

These images appeared in Villiers Magazine, and copyright
is no longer in issue.

Cheers
----------------------
Jack

Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 125
Likes: 14
Apprentice level 2
Hi Jack

I was pretty sure you would have seen the pic, I don't know why I didn't look in History Forum thank for pointing me to it.

I noticed in a villiers manual that engines could be dated and spec'd by the engine number, do you know if there is a listing anywhere for this as I haven't been able to find anything.

thanks

mich

Attachments
engine codes.jpg (56.38 KB, 49 downloads)

Only hurts till the pain's gone.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92, sofini23
18,144 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1