Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (MowingManiac), 2,776 guests, and 2,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Novice
The square key at the end of the straight flexible shaft has become round after my edger jammed. I am unable to run any attachment because of this. Where can I get a replacement straight flexible shaft for Ryobi Lawn Hornet MkIII.
Thanks for your help.

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Nanda,

Click HERE and then you will need to click Service Centre then just choose what state and type in post code to find your local dealer.

If you don't have any luck I will see if I have a shaft in stock but they are not cheap. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Novice
Bruce, thanks for your help. I do not want to use Bunnings but they are the only supplier of spares. Please let me know if you have the shaft available.
Thanks
Nanda

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Nanda,

Did you check the site as we used to be a warranty agent for Ryobi some years back and they were all over Sydney etc.

I will check tomorrow for the shaft when I get into the workshop. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
J
Joe Carroll
Unregistered
I will look also tomorrow, I have a big pile of dead ryobis.

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Novice
Thank you.

J
Joe Carroll
Unregistered
I have a mkIII in the shed and the shaft appears to be okay.

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Joe that is great that you have one. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
J
Joe Carroll
Unregistered
Whats one worth? $20? the rest of the machine is going back to meet its maker when I move.

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 9
Novice
Joe and Bruce,
Thanks for your help. I have PM'd Joe for details.
Nanda

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Trainee
****
can you supply me with a part # i have plenty of shafts here



Calvin

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1