Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
4 members (QSR, Red Rum, aitchey, Dandare), 2,676 guests, and 1,746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#101908 19/11/19 11:37 AM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 50
Trainee
Just thought I would share these neighbour frightening devices that I've created and used to great success.

Enjoy what a deviant mind has to offer when left alone in a shed full of goodies.

Attachments
20191119_120629.jpg (369.39 KB, 50 downloads)
20191119_120617_001.jpg (381.11 KB, 51 downloads)
20191119_120637.jpg (551.41 KB, 52 downloads)
20191119_120648.jpg (143.26 KB, 50 downloads)
20191119_120655.jpg (300.54 KB, 50 downloads)

" Don't worry, if it ain't broke, I'll fix it for ya"
Portal Box 6
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,233
Likes: 32
Junior Technician
I get it, you put incecticide in the pump bottle, better the smoking kind. And give it a few pumps when the engine is hot......
They had a boat with a mossie smoke machine that used to run through the canals on the Gold Coast to help knock out the sand flies... As they could get through ordinary flyscreen, and bite you while sitting on your $8,000 lounge watching TV............
cheers
speedy


........................Keep your blades sharp......................
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 50
Trainee
You picked it in one, my good friend, Insecticide mixed with Diesal and then under pressure from the pump, it is modulated by a Needle valve until the required smoke/fog consistency is achieved.

I'm not going to name the insecticide as disclosing its use in the above manner would leave me in deep doo-doo with certain authorities. Suffice to say, what I use doesn't kill the mozzies on the spot, it just messes with their reproductive cycle and when used over a period of a week, ( Mozzies only live for 3 days at the most) there is no new larvae laid to bring about the next swarm.

Sometimes I think I'm going to have the Fire Brigade screaming onto my 2+ acres after I have laid down a fog screen that would have done the entire Battle Of Midway fleet proud.


" Don't worry, if it ain't broke, I'll fix it for ya"
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Surely you don't mow the 2+ acres with those poor little Briggs, or are they just foggers?.

Last edited by NormK; 19/11/19 06:23 PM.
NormK #101919 19/11/19 06:34 PM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 50
Trainee
Rest assured Norm that I wouldn't even contemplate mowing my 2+ with either of these trusty little foggers.

Both have the base plates attached to act as the mandatory flywheels, however, no blades are fitted.

Honestly, a week before leaving on a 6 week European/Great Britain Cruise I purchased a Victa Rear Catcher ride on, it was due for its first service before we even got back. There was no way I was going to tackle these lawns with a hand mower days after returning from a magnificent holiday.



" Don't worry, if it ain't broke, I'll fix it for ya"
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 50
Trainee
Rest assured Norm that I wouldn't even contemplate mowing my 2+ with either of these trusty little foggers.

Both have the base plates attached to act as the mandatory flywheels, however, no blades are fitted.

Honestly, a week before leaving on a 6 week European/Great Britain Cruise I purchased a Victa Rear Catcher ride on, it was due for its first service before we even got back. There was no way I was going to tackle these lawns with a hand mower days after returning from a magnificent holiday.



" Don't worry, if it ain't broke, I'll fix it for ya"

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia
18,135 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,807
Members18,135
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1