Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,867 guests, and 539 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#18583 23/08/10 12:24 PM
2 Images
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 55
Trainee
***
qualcast model H push mower

Hi Guys, you may recall I asked for help with colours for my qualcast push mower resto. After all avenues exhausted I went with what I could see on the two mowers I had. I.e. green and gold. Anyhow here are some photos rgds Peter
Portal Box 6
4 Comments
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 264
Apprentice level 3
Hi peterm,very nice job,after you painted it did you cook it to make the paint harden and did you use hammer-tone...ken

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
Hi Peter, mate, I've seen a few old Qualcasts over the years, and pushed one around my Grandma's lawn when I was a kid, but I have never seen one in such good condition.
congrats on a fabulous resto, Pete.... good1
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin


Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 55
Trainee
***
thanks Ken used hammer tone (green) and rustoleum gold as best match without spending big bucks , looks a bit like my dad's old eh holden premier.On other resto's I use 2 pack, rgds Peter

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 55
Trainee
***
Thanks Darryl, much easier now to sharpen cylinder blades since I invested in an old blade grinder, works a treat. rgds Peter


Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Marcus Invictus, David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27
18,136 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,808
Members18,136
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1