Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (Bruce), 2,204 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 02:41 PM
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 11:44 AM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 10:23 AM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 14
Novice
Gday guys,

I�ve just acquired a neat little utility that is used to mow over an acre of grass.

It has the square plastic fuel tank. I am going to tear it down and refurbish it soon and prefer the sloping fuel tank style.

It is shown in the picture of the brown utility that member speedy restored for his mate, an excellent job too.

I�m in the northern rivers so can pick up from Grafton up to Brisbane areas, or am happy to pay for postage.


Attachments
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Me got one but haven't checked the condition of the tank. You're welcome to it provided I can get the deucid thing off. I'm away at the moment but should be back soon to take it off to post it.


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I posted a motorcycle petrol tank I had repaired last week and Aus Post didn't question it but try and send a mower on transport and they act up because it has had fuel and oil in it. Go figure.

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 14
Novice
lol, I did not know that. Cheers for the info!

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 14
Novice
Mowerfreak,

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. That would be excellent, but it might not work out with what Normk said. I wonder how we can find out?

Last edited by sean390; 14/01/18 08:43 PM.
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Clean it out if required and cross our fingers they will accept it.


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
Clean it out if required and cross our fingers they will accept it.


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 8,215
Likes: 235
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I was going to call it Christmas decorations if they asked.

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 14
Novice
Mowerfreak, i just found one on ebay. Are you still in a position to sell me yours? If not that's cool, I'll just get this one.

cheers!

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,675
Likes: 165
SENIOR TECHNICIAN
I haven't gotten home yet to look at it. Just bid as if I don't have it.


Ahh, if only victa had kept producing the thumblatch catcher series, they would be in better shape today!
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 14
Novice
no worries, cheers anyway!


Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
David Hurley, Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia
18,135 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,808
Members18,136
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1