Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
2 members (MowingManiac, DavidMac), 2,670 guests, and 1,921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
3 Images
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2
Another Scotty back in service

Another Scotty back in service sorry about the colour
but that's the colour the guy wanted lol
wait till you see the next one
Last edited by KenW; 01/12/17 01:50 AM. Reason: wrong pic
Portal Box 6
5 Comments
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi Ken, Nothing wrong with Pacific Blue, in actual fact sometimes I feel it's more striking than Alpine Green. BTW it's an official SB Colour used on the Lawn King. Where did you get that catcher from ? Cheers, BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2

Hi BB
The catcher is really well built heavy duty

wait for it--------- its of a Yard Star 17" Chinese mower $150 for catcher

there's a guy over here that builds catchers for $180 but not a patch on the Yard Star
catcher

Cheers ken

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4
Novice
what colour is the engine- international orange?

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,998
Likes: 16
Former Moderator
Hi docrice,

If I'm correct I think you'll find there are two different shades of Orange used. The tank and carby / air cleaner are one and the engine block and air cowl is somewhat lighter.

I guess that Ken hasn't tried to make it a factory reproduction and as such he is forgiven. Ha ha ha !


But yes "International Orange" would be the normal colour used on that series of Briggs Engines.


Cheers,
BB.


I live a 24 Hour lifestyle, but every now and again I seem to fall asleep, well at least that's what my wife tells me.
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 159
Likes: 1
Apprentice level 2
Hi Guys,

BB is right should be "International orange" the trouble is every time I
go to my paint shop and ask for international orange I get different shades
so I have given up taking it back lol

a lot of the mowers I restore are from throw aways and I'm willing the paint
what ever colour the client wants just good to get them back into service

Mind you a lady wants a 14" painted pink but I'm still thinking about that lol



Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1