Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (FiM), 1,841 guests, and 1,891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Help identify walk-behind slasher
by mower1 - 05/09/26 05:51 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by maxwestern - 16/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by NormK - 12/09/26 07:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
Hi, I have just pulled the ride-on out of hibernation because of the recent rains we have had up here, & have done a service incl oil & filter. When I tried to start it there was fuel leaking from the carby so I dismantled & cleaned it all. After putting it back together & starting it again, it actually ran but what appeared to be a fuel/oil mix squirted up out of the breather in the carby. I have tried checking everything I can think of but no luck. Any ideas?
Love the new site. Have been offline for a few months with work & PC problems & this is the first time I have seen it. Well done Bruce!

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Gazza,

I have uploaded information on the Breather to the parts list and manuals area that will help with your problem. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
Hi Bruce, I haven't had a very good run of luck lately and again have been out of action for a looong time. I am hoping I don't have any more problems so I might actually get to check the board out now and then. I have just 'FINALLY' donated and would like to check out the info you uploaded if it is still available.
She who must be obeyed has demanded I get the ride-on fixed. I don't have any excuses left now.
Confirmation number: 23945249WW380582U for donation.
cheers Gazza

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
Gazza,

The information once uploaded to the parts list and manuals area stays there. We are adding information all the time and that is why we request for donations.

If you are chasing more information just post on the forum and I will try to upload it as soon as possible. cheers2


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.

Moderated by  bigted, Bruce, CyberJack, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia, Hendo
18,134 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,756
Posts106,805
Members18,134
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1