|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 13
Novice
|
I have a Murray model no 0-38622X72A Looking for service, owners and parts manuals Can anybody help
Regards,
Karl.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,926 Likes: 11
Pushrod Honda preferrer
|
Hi Karl, welcome to Outdoorking.
We do not have information on that model in the manuals section. We do have owner manuals and parts lists for a large number of other Murray models, so it is possible that yours is not a common model in Australia. We do not have service manuals for any Murray products.
Note that a number of Murray models are also Victa models.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436 Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
|
KarlT,
Your manual has be uploaded to the parts list and manuals area.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 13
Novice
|
Thank you Bruce, I will go and look for it
Regards, Karl
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 13
Novice
|
Thanks for the response and info Grumpy I appreciate it.
Regards, Karl
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,926 Likes: 11
Pushrod Honda preferrer
|
I'm sorry I couldn't help, Karl, but I see Bruce (our site owner and administrator) has solved it.
I'll close this thread.
|
|
|
|
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
| |
Most Online40,124 Apr 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|