Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
2 members (Red Rum, Merro27), 1,522 guests, and 2,555 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Help identify walk-behind slasher
by mower1 - 05/09/26 05:51 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by maxwestern - 16/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by NormK - 12/09/26 07:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#5386 20/10/05 11:21 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1
Novice
Hi all,

I just received a leaf blower which was sitting in storage for 3+ years. The only information I have on it is the model, which I cannot find any information on.

The problem I'm having is what seems to be the diaphragm. I believe this is the problem as pulling on the start cord will not suck up gas. After I remove the diaphragm, gas will then be sucked through the hose and the engine will start. Granted, it will then die about 5 seconds later as I assume it is being flooded.

From an inspection of the diaphragm, it seems as though it will not let any air pass through the black part. Air is supposed to pass through it, yes? If so, I need a new part.

Did I come to the correct assumption on this? If so, can anyone tell me where I might locate this part on the internet?

Thanks!

#5387 22/10/05 07:38 AM
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
illiterit,

The first thing that I would do would be to replace the fuel filter in the tank and see if you get fuel flow from the tank to the carby.

Regards,

Bruce [Linked Image]


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia, Hendo
18,134 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,756
Posts106,805
Members18,134
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1