Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
1 members (FiM), 1,841 guests, and 1,891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 02:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 10:55 PM
Help identify walk-behind slasher
by mower1 - 05/09/26 05:51 PM
Topic Replies
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 09:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 01:48 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 10:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 10:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 09:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 10:38 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 17/09/26 10:08 AM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by maxwestern - 16/09/26 06:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by NormK - 12/09/26 07:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#4956 28/04/06 09:23 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 30
Novice
Hi Bruce,

Could you please send me the tune up instructions for this model (I have 32cc). The carby is a Walbro and I could not find Mexico stamped on it anywhere (it only has a stamp 'ET' 'WT434' .. I hope I recorded the number correctly).

I also need to replace the air filter foam. Could you tell me what type of foam to use so I can cut something to size. I believe I should also dampen it in a bit of 2 stroke oil?

After reading through your site I have identified several resolutions to problems I have been having. Thanks for the great site!

#4957 28/04/06 09:28 PM
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 36
Repair Junkie
****
jamesl,

The settings for the carby are as listed in other posts in this area.

1. Screw in both low & high screws till they bottom.

2. Undo the low screw 1 & 1/4 turns.

3. Undo the high screw 1 turn.

4. Then start the machine and only udjust the low screw until it throttles without much hesitation.

5. The adjust the high screw while the machine is in the high speed position until it peeks then back off 1/8 turn. :Wavey:

If you can't get it to run properly then post again explaining the problem.


Regards,
[Linked Image]

Bruce


Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums as it helps all members not just the individual.

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Newest Members
Benny84, Bauma, Merro27, fernanycia, Hendo
18,134 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,756
Posts106,805
Members18,134
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1