Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,750 guests, and 334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#26529 07/08/11 09:19 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Yes I could try that I suppose I do have a spare complete engine from a similar model blower.It might be worth trying although it is a big operation have to pull it completely apart to get into those bits.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Blumbly #45331 20/04/13 07:57 AM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 336
Apprentice level 4
Hi from sunny Qld, l have pulled apart my homelite petrol blower because I had the same problem I had great spark and fuel and no go so flywheel had to come off and the keyway was good too after that I took the muffler off . Ifound what I thought was a pretty badly scored piston so I assume the motor now has no compression although it felt like it had plenty when I tried starting it . Got to this stage and don't know how to get conrod and piston out. [img]https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/uploads/usergals/2013/04/full-6680-10517-img_20130419_123533.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/uploads/usergals/2013/04/full-6680-10518-img_20130419_123600.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/uploads/usergals/2013/04/full-6680-10519-img_20130419_123623.jpg[/img] [img]https://www.outdoorking-forum.com.au/forum/uploads/usergals/2013/04/full-6680-10520-img_20130419_123713.jpg[/img] Are these things not ment to be fixed or is there a way to operate cheers .

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge, Mr Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92, sofini23
18,144 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,144
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1