Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4,870 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#30927 17/11/11 12:59 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
I did a delivery last week to a private address(which we don't normally do).After I did the delivery I had to drive up to the end of the street to turn the truck around.As I started turning around I noticed a pile of scrap metal on somebody's front lawn,then I seen the handle bars and then the wheels.I thought my lord that couldn't be.So I jumped out of the truck (In the rain)and went over I couldn't believe my eyes.I thought I was seeing things,or I had to much water in my eyes,but nope there it was a VC-125.So in the rain it got thrown in the back of the truck.[Censored] I was happy.
Here are some picture.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
It needed a little bit of work.Ty cleaned the carby and I checked it out.I had to clean it up and tighten a few bolts,but after that she ran.
Here is the you-tube link of it running.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Blumbly #30928 17/11/11 01:07 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Here are some pictures of it from when I first got it home.It didn't have a catcher.The other photos were after it was cleaned up.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Blumbly #33349 05/02/12 09:24 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
I know nobody showed any great interest in this old girl,but here are some more pictures of what she looked like before she went into the shed.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I'm glad I have it,they are getting very hard to find in the 125cc.


Here for a good time,not a long time.

Moderated by  Bruce, Gadge 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
avelingandy, Cdlmhunt5, BobsYourUncle, shjump, Fleshtuxcedo
18,151 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,151
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1