Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4,870 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Started cleaning out my shed today,as I had a pile of mowers collapse and it needs to be fixed.So I had most of my collection out on the lawn.So I thought hey let's take some photos.So here are some photos of most of my collection.There are about 10 others in various stages of restoration.So you won't see them here in these photos.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Portal Box 6
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
...and yet some more.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
There were some Model 5's and a Model 3 that were in the garage at the time.So they missed being in the photo's.Maybe I will put them in tomorrow.As I didn't get them back in the shed yet.So I will add them in later.

Last edited by Blumbly; 16/10/11 05:16 PM.

Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Even more pictures,from the ever growing larger collection.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
...and yes there's Bob's [Censored] ride on.Ty wouldn't have it any other way it had to be involved in the photos.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
If anybody wants to see any one closer just let me know.Happy to show you closer.
There are other mowers in my collection,but those one's are currently under restoration. There are quite a few being restored at the moment,way to many.I should have done them more like one or two at a time.Not 10 which I think that's how many I'm working on at them moment.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,362
Likes: 11
Administrator - Master Technician
****
What a great collection Jeffery..... congrats mate...
cheers2


Please do not PM me asking for support. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the replies it may receive may help all members, not just the individual member.
Kindest Regards, Darryl grin


Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
Thanks Guys.Yes it would be better to do one at a time,and a limit to 3.They would get done quicker.The funny thing is once I have finished the one's I'm doing now.Even-though there a quite a few good mowers waiting,I think it's going to be hard stopping myself from starting the lightweight and compact.


Here for a good time,not a long time.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 346
Likes: 3
Apprentice level 4
One word...... WOW!!!

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,819
Likes: 6
Junior Technician
***
WOW thats a collection.

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 4
Master Technician
***
The sad thing is it just keeps getting bigger.I have now got (not at home yet) a 400 Electric,(So yes Bob I really do want the Fairlight now).Also I have got my eye on another Scott Bonnar,in Brisbane.I really hope I get it.Also I'm sure if more come up that I interested in.Who knows how big it could get.


Here for a good time,not a long time.

Moderated by  Bruce, CyberJack 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
avelingandy, Cdlmhunt5, BobsYourUncle, shjump, Fleshtuxcedo
18,151 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,151
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1