Need help?


Search OutdoorKing-Forum by entering Key Words Below



Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,574 guests, and 1,853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Topics
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 29/09/26 12:44 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by FiM - 29/09/26 11:23 AM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 28/09/26 10:44 PM
Serging revs
by FiM - 28/09/26 02:48 PM
Victa Inlet Manifold Info
by Fusion27 - 15/09/26 07:33 PM
Ratchet washer
by FiM - 12/09/26 03:12 PM
Help to identify this Qualcast
by Olqualcast - 11/09/26 11:55 PM
Topic Replies
Victa Commando Keystart Governor Spring?
by Charlie Munns - 02/10/26 09:15 PM
Pulse jet carbi flooding
by maxwestern - 02/10/26 08:18 PM
Serging revs
by looktall - 02/10/26 07:24 PM
Wanted: High quality photo of H. G. Palmer badge
by MarkusB - 01/10/26 09:04 PM
service manual for a Rover Lawn King 02950/180
by Merro27 - 30/09/26 03:41 PM
How to make an old Briggs work in 6 easy months
by Bibi38 - 27/09/26 11:43 PM
Rebirthing a Honda 12 volt solenoid
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:20 PM
Power Transfer Tyre 560069 wanted
by Bibi38 - 26/09/26 11:00 PM
Long time no mow.
by NormK - 26/09/26 10:24 AM
Pics in Older Posts
by anna23 - 25/09/26 11:38 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 419
Likes: 36
2-stroke mower addict!
I have an almost completely original 1963 consul 2 model 511 engine that runs like a dream but no deck.

I know that these particular bases are ridiculously hard to come by. But I'll never get anywhere without asking the question.....

So any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments
Bvdrghjisd.jpg (47.33 KB, 39 downloads)
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 419
Likes: 36
2-stroke mower addict!
Well after a short look I found what looked like the correct deck for my mower. After a closer look, well, I found it! It's in NSW but as far as I can tell it's and original Consul 2 deck. It's got a decent hole in it but I'll take it!

Attachments
Resized_20210612_143543.jpeg (47.13 KB, 17 downloads)
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 419
Likes: 36
2-stroke mower addict!
After just realising that the deck above was wrong. I found this:
Correct deck with engine. Rough shape but I'll take it!!!

Attachments
Screenshot_20210613-003713_Gumtree.jpg (168.12 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_4_1623508603437.jpg (463.96 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_0_1623508603428.jpg (366.11 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_1_1623508603431.jpg (429.79 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_2_1623508603433.jpg (358.67 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_3_1623508603435.jpg (422.22 KB, 16 downloads)
ad_5_1623508603442.jpg (450.16 KB, 16 downloads)

Moderated by  Bruce 

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Newest Members
Grubby16, Revan, Scoona, danj, Jason92
18,145 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums144
Topics12,758
Posts106,813
Members18,145
Most Online40,124
Apr 13th, 2026
OutdoorKing Showcase
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
20 Bucks from FB Marketplace
by Return Rider, February 20
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
Victa Cortina 2 Shed Find
by Return Rider, January 25
My Rover Baron 45
My Rover Baron 45
by Maxwell_Rover_Baron, April 16
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
SHOWCASE - Precision Mowers - 2021
by CyberJack, April 14
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
SHOWCASE – Atco Rotary – Paul C - 2020
by CyberJack, December 28
HOME |CONTACT US
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1